Heat Traction™ Covers
Heated Walkway & Step Covers
Snow removal that’s as easy as flipping a switch. Skip the Shoveling this Winter – Melt Ice and Snow Instead Winter maintenance can be painless when you use Safeguard Heat-Traction™ step and walkway covers to melt ice and snow.
An electrically-powered pad under the anti-slip cover emits heat to keep snow and ice from building up. Heating elements plug into a standard 120V outlet and can stand alone or connect together. Unlike some chemicals, they work in all temperatures and melt snow at a rate of 2” per hour.
Don’t pay for the risky, back-breaking job of shoveling snow or introduce corrosive chemicals onto your steps, walkways, and the surrounding landscape and larger environment.
Even without the heated option, Safeguard’s Hi-Traction® step covers and walkway covers feature a rugged non-slip surface that grips footwear and prevents slips-and-falls. With a variety of base materials, grits, colors, logos and messaging, your safety upgrade works year-round.
- Enhance safety, reduce liability exposure, and lower operating costs
- Effective and fast acting, anti-slip covers add long-lasting traction and visibility
- Non-Toxic, safe for the environment, and less harmful to animals and landscape Anti-Slip covers have a five-year warranty
- Heating elements have a two-year warranty
- Safeguard can help you design the best solution to prevent slips-and-falls this winter.
Keep steps free from ice and snow without stepping outside. Electric heaters under Safeguard Hi-Traction step covers melt snow at a rate of 2” (5 cm) per hour.
Heat-Traction Covers plug into a standard 120 V outlet and can stand alone or connect together, up to 13 amps on a single Power Unit.
Heat Traction™ Walkway Covers
Ramps for wheelchairs and pedestrians remain safely accessible no matter what conditions winter sends your way